You can find all of my own blog posts on teaching here.
I am a monthly contributor to the pedagogy blog Teaching United States History.
- “Un-collapsing history”
- “Progressive mastery in historical thinking”
- “Admitting defeat”
- “‘Reading too much into things’: primary source analysis at the word level”
- “Teaching Religion in Early America: Struggles and Successes”
- “‘Revising’ the survey with Ben Franklin’s World”
- “Teaching is not a gift”
- “Why saying ‘put it in historical context’ isn’t enough”
Collaborative Annotation in the History Classroom A webinar with other historians who use Hypothes.is in the classroom.